Our goal is to provide a welcoming experience to all who visit our website by making it as easy as possible for all people, including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to learn about the Crimson hotel. If you have difficulty learning about us, please feel welcome to contact us directly and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online at 900 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (Wave) / 850 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (Crimson) regardless of device type or the need for assistive technology like screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. To ensure this, the Wave / Crimson hotel is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. You can learn more about W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) here
Our website and digital marketing have been developed with careful consideration of these guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly. Additionally, the entire site was tested using WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, created by WebAIM.org, a third-party authority in web accessibility. The site is tested periodically to ensure any added or edited content conforms with the latest accessibility guidelines, as reported by the WAVE tool. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our website, please contact our General Manager directly at email@example.com.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage. Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click here for Apple Accessibility Support
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
This website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts: Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Structured, Semantic Markup: HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at:
- Images Visibility: All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Standards Compliance: The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.